
My name is Cameron and I was born in 1995 the same year the circus turned 100. I'm in the ninth grade and my favorite subjects are social studies and math. I enjoy playing sports and hanging out with friends. My favorite sports are basketball, football, and golf. I'm passionate about my food and my delicious candy. People that I care about are my mom, father, brother, and sister. They are very close to me because they raised me and also i grew up with them. My brother taught me how to play sports as did my dad. My mom pushes me to strive for good grades in school.

my friend kaitlyn and i
I would describe my personality as funny and nice. I'm also hardworking and laid back. my friends would describe me as funny and kind, also that I'm understanding. If i were a brand of candy I would be starbursts. This is because they are sweet and colorful. they are sticky so they stay a long time like i do with my friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment